ABOUT ME!
My name is Zack! and I'm the greatest teenager from the greatest place of all, Singapore!. I like to blog, gaming, going out to play and shoot photography. Basically, what goes here is a summary about myself.




Pikachu Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, November 14, 2009 @ 1:12 AM
Today is a sway day! -.-.

Walao eh, today dun y my luck think flush into toilet bowl le?
Kip getting bad luck sia!

Juz now bought a nice hp cover! White <3
My original cover colour eh!
After that went basketball wif jy, jas and eric.
Play dao suddenly raining sia, y tis few days kip raining? :@
Jas brought her pumper down for me to pump her ball*
BASKETBALL LA! <3
Dun think sick eh!
But her pumper quite hard to pump sia,
pump liao, take out pumper,
but needle still stuck in the ball -.-
I let jy pump the ball,
But still the same result. Lol -.-
Then went to my house play l4d2 and pump her ball
After that we played audi, we kip ka jiao-ing each other LOL!
But my HANDPHONE suddenly cant work sia!
Walao hope dun spoil! :(
After dinner, Jas bought candy floss sia!
I wan eat oso! :(
We went Jas house thr play basketball agn
JY kip kp sia -.-
Throw ball kip aiming at my feets!
FUCK U LA! _l_
Sian i very tired then slow reaction to catch his ball...
Went home after some games, cos too tired le,
I wan take a refreshing bath <3
Jas told me after 5 mins, LIGHT OFF?!
Walao eh! I should have stayed longer a bit!
Thx ah Jas! Help me take revenge! Muahahaha! XD

After all this,
I SWAY RITE?!
Kaoz sia!
Today is the worst day within this wk i tink
OR EVEN THE WHOLE MONTH!

Owned by Zack!. Hosted by Blogger.
| contact me (if you dare) |