ABOUT ME!
My name is Zack! and I'm the greatest teenager from the greatest place of all, Singapore!. I like to blog, gaming, going out to play and shoot photography. Basically, what goes here is a summary about myself.




Pikachu Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 @ 2:20 PM
@com lab!.

Juz now MT lesson mrs lim became the relieve teacher lolz -.-
She gave us do worksheets. WTF?!
I dun wan do the ws sia!
Exam over le still mus do meh? -_-"
At 1st i slowly do then copied some of germ's ans hehehe! <3
Then in the end kena found out by her lolz! HAHAHA!!
Then when i 1st doing my ws, the 3 zha bors go kp me wtf!
Kip saying " ZHEN ZHAN!!!!"
Then i turn my head to them, i ask WAT?!
Then they juz kept laughing LOLZ...!
After that idc them liao la! WALAO!
But they still kip calling my name -.-!
i lazy play with them then juz showed _l_ hahaha! XD

Juz now in com lab funny sia!
I saw eric's acc password LOL! XP
funny sia him then wan to tell cher i wanna hack his acc!
I tell him wan tell go tell LAH! See cher believe u or not hehehe!
But in the end, he chg-ed his password! WTF!!! _l_
Then Ms Wong came to check us
She asked eric to wake up!
She said " U STUDY OSO SLEEP! COMPUTER OSO SLEEP!"
LOL! HAHAHA! I at there kip laughing loh!
Guo gai lah ERIC YEO!
Who asked u during hist lesson dun wan sleep
Then now sleep lolz!
Hehehe i so pro during hist lesson slept for 2 period! hahahaha!
But Kai Bing kip flicking me until i wake sia!
I was sleeping until very nice at that time man!
Walao eh! Pain dao!!!!!!! WTH?! F U LA!
I do the simple circuit thing until so sian loh!
Then Eric went to ebuddy chg his name into Gladys
Then he so dee siao jy lol!
Jy knew it was eric lol!
He said its u la eric!
Eric nub la! Act gladys until can fail! -.-"
We went to eric's blog then he at there kip BHB sia!
We saw his tagboard a lot of ppl tag
Then he so hao lian go say u c ur blog tagboard dead la! U c mine, more live than urs leh! Ur tagboard not active de lah! No ppl wan tag u de!
WTF SIA!!! Walao eh! KNN la u!
Cos u kip blogging mah! Then of cuz a lot of ppl tag u lah! _l_

Then went home wif drake, eric, jq, and me la!
I told drake if he trip eric then he fall down
I give u $10 tmr!
He told me sure bo?!
I say sure lah! But u mus make eric fall down! XD
Zzz then the eric say i sure wont giv de!
EH! ERIC YEO! I will giv de OK!
But u uh! Of cuz wont giv la!
U oso everytime wont giv ppl money de! Still bullshit wif me! -.-
Then Eric asked me if i wan to work wif him or not
1 day $32 lol!
But i felt a bit less leh?
He told me at least mus work 2 wks
Walao i wan to have working experience only sia! I wan to work 1 wk only la!
Nvm la 2 wks maybe oso can la!
At least can see the salary on my hands can liao! x33

Later got time then maybe wana chg blogskin bah, i see eric de so colorful i oso wan sia lol! <33
K la jasmine, i go put ur name in the credits
if not later u come find me then i die liao lol! jkjk!

Owned by Zack!. Hosted by Blogger.
| contact me (if you dare) |