ABOUT ME!
My name is Zack! and I'm the greatest teenager from the greatest place of all, Singapore!. I like to blog, gaming, going out to play and shoot photography. Basically, what goes here is a summary about myself.




Pikachu Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, August 30, 2008 @ 12:50 PM
.

ytd is a very good time for me.

First at school we got ACES day walk that is good for our health. We also get to walk from my school to admiralty station and back to school again LOL

Second at classroom we got our teachers' day party, i took quite a lot of pictures some of those i had post in my blog. Then we also got food but i juz drank 1 cup of carbonated drink and thats all.

Thirdly at hall, the teachers could not start the show cos we are talking very loudly and my class even kena stand up cos ms christina could stand out liao. Actually we could watch all the delication videos de but then due to the time constraint, we could only see 3 others classes' videos but not ours haizz. We also get to watch some nice performances LOL and the performers even threw sweet to us but i could not catch it but JQ got it SO LUCKYYY!!!

After school, at around 1.30pm i went to my primary school to visit my friends. I ate a lot of delicious food there cos im hungry and i missed the food so much!!! then teng jiao said me pig. I also got to talk to my friends and teachers!!!

After that jq and me went to watch MONEY NOT ENOUGH 2. The show is so funny and touching that jq and me also cried LOL but really the show is super duper nice!!!!! After the movie is 6.45pm liao i need to rush home, tot jq would take the same bus as me but he wanted to walk home and asked me to join him. I said if i walked home i maybe reached home at near 8pm liao then bid farewell to him and took bus home :)

HOPE YTD'S LIFE CAN ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME EVERYDAY, THATS WHAT I ALWAYS WISH FOR!!!! :)

Owned by Zack!. Hosted by Blogger.
| contact me (if you dare) |